Long Island Iced Coffee is a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for hot summer days. This recipe combines coffee, rum, vodka, tequila, and triple sec with sweetened condensed milk and ice for a flavorful and boozy treat. It's easy to make and is sure to be a hit with friends and family. Whether you're hosting a summer party or just looking to cool off on your own, this Long Island Iced Coffee is the perfect drink to satisfy your cravings.
- Boston Black
- Light rum
- Orange liquor (triple sec)
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Half-fill a tall glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and add all the spirits and the lime juice. Shake briefly.
- Strain over the ice in the glass. Add the ginger beer and cold brew to top up and stir.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve.