Eiskaffe (Iced Coffee) is a delicious and refreshing drink that is popular in Europe. This recipe combines Boston Black Cold brew with vanilla wafer, whipped cream and ice for a flavourful and indulgent treat. It's easy to make and is sure to be a hit with friends and family.
Whether you're looking to cool off on a hot summer day or just need a pick-me-up in the afternoon, this European-style Eiskaffe Iced Coffee is the perfect drink to satisfy your cravings.
- Coffee / Boston Black
- Ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla wafers
- Add Boston Black Cold Brew & Whipped Cream to a shaker cup and thoroughly shake until the liquid is a thick, creamy consistency.
- Fill a serving glass with ice and a scoop of ice cream, then add the contents of the shaker cup into the serving glass.
- Add a generous serving of whipped cream to the top in a swirling motion.
- Add a vanilla wafer and chocolate or cinnamon powder on top.
- Serve immediately with straws and a spoon.